Online & Offline Services Offered
Whether you are in the Austin area or located elsewhere, Marina can work with you to produce a wedding veil, bridal headpiece or other wedding day essentials custom made for your special day.
Marina can consult with Brides in person or over the phone about their ideas for a veil or headpiece they have in mind. She gives recommendations verbally or via email with pictures and helps guide Brides in making their final choice.
Marina welcomes design request orders for custom made wedding veils, headpieces, and bridal combs along with offering an array of pre-designed items that can be customized to your liking. Just send her a picture, share a sample, or give her an idea of what you envision and she will help find or show you ideas of what she can do for you.
Marina has guidelines she implements in helping Brides make the best choice for their needs. As a starting point and as a Designer, Marina always ask Brides if they have something they want designed in particular or have envisioned what they would wear on their wedding day. View Marina's designs and bridal photos for additional ideas.
Suggestions that Marina gives Brides to help guide in their choice making process:
- Don't leave anything to chance. If you are going to have your veil or headpiece custom made, be sure to select an experienced and reputable Designer. Ask to see examples of the Designer's work, ask the Designer what types of material they are experienced in working with, and ask for a list of references to determine the satisfaction previous clients have had with the Designer.
- Know your style. Before you meet with a Designer have a vision of the look you are going for. Tear out pictures from bridal magazines, print them off the Internet, or take your mother's veil to the Designer to show what elements you want to use to create your wedding headpiece. This will help the Designer catch your vision and also more easily help in creating your piece.
- Be sure to coordinate. To ensure a seamless top-to-bottom look, select your dress first and bring it or at least a picture of the dress to the Designer. This way you and the Designer can determine the style and materials that best complements your dress.
- It's hair-do before I do. When deciding on the type of veil or headpiece you will wear, you need to determine how you will wear your hair. Will you wear your hair down, in a Chignon or an Up-Do? Whatever you decide will help you determine the best headpiece to wear. From a full veil or tiara to a head wreath or flowered comb, you want the best look for your special day. Remember, before you walk down the aisle to say your "I do", you will want to stand before your groom and guests picture perfect.
|Additional helpful suggestions by Marina include… -
- Draw the veil or headpiece onto a piece of paper.
- Find a picture or two that represents what you like.
- Share a sample of your mother or grandmother's veil.
- Use existing tulle from mother's veil and have an accenting bridal comb made to go with it.
- Use a piece of lace or similar from a special possession to add into the custom made veil.
- Compare different veil edgings and select one to have incorporated into your veil design.
- Look on this website for ideas and note any changes you may want such as tulle length or edgings.
Color color color!! Marina loves to add a "touch of color" to a veil or headpiece to enhance its beauty or to give the bride a little something different in variety. Marina has wonderful ideas on how to do that!
Ask Marina to make something special for you or if she can hand make something like a rose or flower or something with ribbon or lace. She loves to take the challenge on and design one-of-a-kind creations to accent your veil!
Can she do it? Most likely she can!! Learn more about Marina's Custom Designs.
Contact Marina today to get started on your special custom made wedding day essentials.